Program Transport Driver Job Description
Purpose: Full time driver to transport assigned families involved in the Office of Children and Youth system to scheduled visits at the Erie Family Center.
Parent/Child Interaction Specialist
$15.00 per hour – up to 40 hours per week
July 1, 2019
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Previous experience working with families is preferred but not necessary.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board finds appropriate and acceptable.
- Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Must be responsible and a team player
- Enjoys working well with children and staff members
- Must follow all traffic signals and regulations
- Must maintain cleanliness of vehicles, including cleanliness of vehicle inside and out.
- Maintain maintenance of the vehicle including inspection and oil changes.
- Support the philosophy and mission of the Erie Family Center.
- Comply with all Erie Family Center policies, rules and regulations.
- Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
- Requires the ability to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods.
- Occasionally requires the ability to stoop, bend, lift and reach.
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
- Requires regular attendance and/or physical presence at the job.
- Coordinate schedule with Parent/Child Interaction Specialist to schedule all visits.
- Attend required in-service trainings.
- Attend training and become qualified to install car seats.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Kristen Costa Kcosta@eriefamilycenter.org