Program Transport Driver Job Description
Purpose: Full time driver to transport assigned families involved in the Office of Children and Youth system to scheduled visits at the Erie Family Center.
Parent/Child Interaction Specialist
$15.00 per hour – up to 40 hours per week
July 1, 2019
1. Valid driver’s license
2. Clean driving record
3. Previous experience working with families is preferred but not necessary.
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board finds appropriate and acceptable.
1. Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
a. Must be responsible and a team player
b. Enjoys working well with children and staff members
c. Must follow all traffic signals and regulations
d. Must maintain cleanliness of vehicles, including cleanliness of vehicle inside and out.
e. Maintain maintenance of the vehicle including inspection and oil changes.
f. Support the philosophy and mission of the Erie Family Center.
g. Comply with all Erie Family Center policies, rules and regulations.
2. Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
a. Requires the ability to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods.
b. Occasionally requires the ability to stoop, bend, lift and reach.
c. Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
d. Requires regular attendance and/or physical presence at the job.
1. Coordinate schedule with Parent/Child Interaction Specialist to schedule all visits.
2. Attend required in-service trainings.
3. Attend training and become qualified to install car seats.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org